Thursday, January 13, 2011

Exhibition photography


Just a little observation, that world for me has changed a lot, even if to think about visiting an exhibition with a camera and taking photos of exhibits. Probably the cultures between Eastern Europe and the Western for example, or US are very different on that, but for me ten years ago it wouldn't even have crossed my mind to bring a camera to the exhibition. I must say I am still shy while doing it and attentively look for the signs or remarks about the camera, in the museums but generally it is okay thing to do. So we can do there and do repro's or take photos of....eeee.....nude people.


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaunid mälestused! need paljad inimested olid ikka tõega müstilised. natuke hirmutavad ka.

5:24 AM, January 16, 2011  
Blogger Kerly said...

Jah, eriti hirmutavad.

7:26 AM, January 16, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home