Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Lunch break



I read a reply by fellow CS user where he answered to my question what kind of movies he likes. He gave me a list of the movies, from which I could only recognize "Some like it hot" and Dances with wolves", you know the movies e v e r y b o d y know. Didn't feel good, but there is always opportunity to learn and evolve, so I found out that I should see "Fitzcarraldo", movie which portrays a ship drive in Amazonas. But something that really attracted me was his point about watching favorite movies many times: "Favourite movies should be watched at least once a year and it seems as though you get something different from them on each watching..." It's not only about the movies, books or music, but also about clothing, food and every day activities. Even an attempt to look your surrounding during a lunch break in an ever so familiar location can turn out quite a surprising and spectacular experience.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous jezblog said...

My fave movie is Repo Man.......... :-)) XX



Cheers Jez XXXXXXX



PS...... I put up a link to your blog today :-)

3:57 AM, January 05, 2011  
Blogger Kerly said...

Okay, Repo Man is definitely something new for me :O

Thank you for the recognition.

Have a nice day!

6:31 AM, January 05, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home