Saturday, January 22, 2011

Roadkill


Though nature and all its residents are supreme, they are still vulnerable to man and vehicles it has created. Pile of metal which is deadly to people and to animals too. What happens is a roadkill. I am sure majority of people didn't want this to happen and only few are caring enough to take the body off from the road, not just hit the gas stronger.
Wildlife in US is pretty variegated, so for me it was great joy to see different birds and animals. Only reptile I saw was unfortunately this one. I had to take photos of it, maybe because to make myself more acquainted with the reality, as this may happen and it would be the best to handle the situation rationally. I don't like the bloody part, but I like the movement of the red car and the texture of asphalt, which feels really cold and texturous.
Be careful and please notice the signs.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home