Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Santa Clauses


In my age you don't think much about seeing or meeting Santa Clause. It would be nice of course, but these things just don't happen like that. On second advent I decided to go to the town hall square to see the Christmas event with music and joy. During that week meeting of Santa Clauses took place and on that Sunday, 5th of December they finished their meeting, gave some speeches and were marching. There were two main Santa's. One is natural and one a bit, eee, artificial. Anyway for my great surprise I found myself suddenly in the arms of one Santa and heard him talking: "This little girl have been really good girl and I know she is taking the best photos, as she has a nice camera. She deserves a candy." Then he took a candy from his pocket and gave me, the second Santa didn't want to be less generous and did the same. So I got two hugs and two candies from Santa Clauses!!! Mmm wow! This event is definitely something stunning for me and I am glad to take something as nice with me from lovely 2010.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home