Thursday, June 23, 2016

Cosmopolistoronto.com

This is an interesting story.

I was visiting my dear friend in Toronto and she showed me her book of Cosmopolis Toronto. She got it because her husband was featured there as one of the people portrayed. The idea of the book is to capture the whole world in one city, as it is known that Toronto is the most multicultural city in the world. 

Click on the photo to read more about the project.



I watched this book together with Evelyn, who is from Ghana. When she saw the photo, she was very surprised, as the person pictured was her cousin! Wow, wow, wow!! From all the Ghanians of the 6 a person she happened to know was in the book.


I of course was interested who would be the Estonian person, and it was Killi, somebody I happen to know as well! 


What an amazing project!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home