Sunday, June 19, 2016

Roman Toi 100




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROMAN!


Yesterday celebrated his 100th birthday very famous and well-loved composer, conductor and organist Roman Toi. He has brought the magic of music into many generations and continues to enjoy good music and art. I remember my soviet school-book, which was publised around 1984 to mention his name by his photo. I remembered R.Toi, as I really liked the short and interesting. I could never dream that day that I will come to Canada and get to meet him. I have uploaded previously a photo after our meeting for my photography project in 2012. Back then he was still living in his home and was driving, now he has given up on both and is taken care at a home. Hope he will have many good years ahead of him and lots of good health!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home