Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Looking for a home!


I had a really nice photo shoot today at an animal clinic, while taking photos of the cats who are looking for home. Unfortunately they were the result of a careless pet-keeping, but have been taken care of now - cleaned and healed. If any of these cats appeal to you, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Let's make a world better place, one step at a time.










From a photographic point of view it was extremely hard shoot, as all these cats were taken out from their little cages just for these photos. Most of them had recovered from anesthesia and therefore were out of this world a bit, I mean who wouldn't want to after you have had such a hard life before ending to the clinic. Therefore it was really hard to attract them, usual finger snaps and shutter clicks didn't work, nor the usually loved cat toys, but the straight looks or half-looks to the camera were really needed.

I was glad that the simple afternoon daylight and a huge window helped me out once again. I mean look at the whiskers that the back and the side lighting are bringing out. Wonderful! Framing was tricky, due to lack of room and also keeping the shots clutter free, but I guess the photos turned out quite okay. Definitely a good lesson for me.

UUENDUS! Eestlased külastage Eesti Loomakaitse Seltsi lehte SIIN, kus on kiisude kohta rohkem infot.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home