Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dave Benton



Dave Benton is what you may call Estonian miracle. We do not have many colored people here, I hope I am not wrong when saying maybe 50 altogether and that number may even be too big. Anyway he came to Estonia in the end of the 90's as he married his Estonian wife Maris. He was living before that in The Netherlands. 

He has been active singing at concerts and private parties. He is mostly known by winning the 2001 Eurovision contest with fellow singer Tanel Padar, while he couldn't speak or understand Estonian at all. By now he can speak plentiful of I am sure. They say he can speak 8 languages.

I do not know him personally, but the little interaction I had he left a good impression on me. Some say he is arrogant about some things he has said out...well, who knows..

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home