Sunday, March 27, 2011

Down




















Originally I had a plan to present today photos which present straight down shooting angle and next Sunday straight up shooting angle, but for my surprise I found out that I have only few photos I have been taking while pointing my lens straight up. I know I have done it more often than that, but maybe I have already uploaded majority of us.
If you look straight down some things may seem ugly, but some may seem even prettier and more interesting, another great possibility to portray something differently than it usually is.


No smoking, McDonalds and money. Life is wonderful.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Väga hea on igapäevaselt vaatada, mida uut siia blogisse on tulnud:) Elulised ja ilusad! Pean oma kaamera ka tihedamalt välja võtma...

4:27 PM, March 27, 2011  
Anonymous Kerly said...

Aitäh Riho, kuna mulle meeldib Sinu stiil, siis Sa võiks tõesti rohkem pildistada ja oma blogisse üles riputada ;) aga samas, kaadrid sünnivad ju siis kui on õige aeg :)

3:17 AM, March 28, 2011  
Blogger Scott said...

Your photos are always so fantastic.

9:19 AM, May 01, 2011  
Blogger Kerly said...

Thank you, Scott!

2:58 PM, June 05, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home