Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby, you can drive my car....











...yes, I'm gonna be a star.
Or maybe not.

Here are few shots I have saved which in total or a little portray a car. There are not many shots, yet I like that they are all so different. I should definitely turn more attention to wheels, so there once will be another similar post, so let's see what I have caught.
Though I like driving, mostly because of the option to create a route map in my head and loud music while driving, but cycling is better. Spring is on its way! When you're reading this, it is on :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Leisa Dreps said...

Driving that truck at the middle of the ocean would be fun! Can you imagine passing through that one lane road? It's like a highway to heaven and I think it's pretty exciting!

10:27 PM, April 07, 2011  
Blogger Kerly said...

Very true.

2:03 PM, April 16, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home