Thursday, January 27, 2011

Klaasikillumäng


When I was little and watched cartoons on TV at a special time, as it was the only time cartoon were on, the worst of them all was "Klaasikillumäng", because it was the most boring! I was always so unhappy and mad when it was on, and since there wasn't many cartoons available to show in a former USSR republic, as Estonia was, my evening was ruined. Anyway, but now when I look at the glass I have been taking photos of, then it seems quite nice.
These were made during an assignment, which was to build a city landscape of glass. Lightboard was pretty handy to illuminate glass from the bottom and glass itself is quite an interesting material when working in low-light conditions.


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mammu said...

Actually "Klaaspärlimäng" ("Glasperlenspiel") is one music festival in Estonia, the cartoon was called "Klaasikillumäng". And I think many children felt this cartoon was boring and were disappointed when it came from TV. :)
I really like these pictures! :) If you had the "like" button like in Facebook, I would comment your photos more often! ;)

3:17 AM, January 28, 2011  
Anonymous Kerly said...

Thanks for your kind comment and help. Sometimes things just get mixed up.
Have my page open as one of the tabs and you can comment as often as you wish ;)

3:45 AM, January 28, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home