Saturday, December 04, 2010

Seal



I like a lot memories, especially from childhood and what photography is about, is to save these memories on a film or in a file, so all I present here are memories. Often certain things/people/songs/places remind of something really important from the past, sort of like icons of certain period of your life. These I tend to like the most, as seeing something takes you back to the time when this something made your heart beat faster and gave your eyes sparkles. In this case my memory is Silja Line seal, whenever I see a real seal or any kind of seal - little, cute, white and soft baby seal rolls up in my memory. During the 1990's it was pretty popular token to bring when somebody went to Stockholm, of course I never got this, I even couldn't touch it. Seal took place only in paper from catalogues brought from Sweden or Finland, which I saw while visiting somebody who had been there, or in my head.

This reminds me of...vol.1


Labels: , , , ,