Friday, December 03, 2010

Wilted


I realized that I didn't take so many photos of the fall, I mean a regular fall in town with all the colorful leaves in the parks, views over the town, magnificent still lifes etc, as on any other year, but I did go out to the real nature without parks, but just the wildness of the nature, or sort of. As wild as it can get in a hike trail. This all happened more than any of the previous fall seasons. I think there is something to learn for me. Life is all about learning, English language for example. I know I am not so good, but I keep on practicing and....word "wilted" always reminds me last fall in Rhinebeck, NY when me and Nick did gardening and planted some of the pot plants, which didn't look so good and I said to him: "I wonder if any of these are going to grow, as they are really wilted". For my great surprise he said to me: "If a non-English speaker has that word in her vocabulary, then she must have great English skills". Thanks Nick, so this is for you, enjoy wonderful winter.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home