Monday, March 06, 2023

Women's week vol.1

This week, I will share relatively uncommon photos I took ten years ago during one night club entertainment night. 

The show consisted of a few girls dancing and stripping down, giving mild lapdances and whatnot. Of course, the show was well accepted, as the girls were pretty, and showed their gorgeous bodies to the crowd mostly consisting of men.

This shoot stuck with me and I have kept these photos unpublished for a long time. Today, I feel that it is the right time to publish and share some of the unjust points, which are applied to women every day. 



1. Women pay more for common household items than men do.

2. The "pink tax" isn't just for personal care items.

3. Women make less money than their male counterparts.

4. For Black, Latina, and women of color, the pay gap is even worse.

5. Workplace sexual harassment is so common that it directly contributes to the wage gap.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home