Saturday, November 12, 2022

At the photographer's studio - last week in Philadelphia vol.6

One of the personal things I wanted to do in Philadelphia, was to meet a photographer and shadow them during their work. I met this young, but a very good photographer at his studio. He had the assignment to take lingerie photos for a newspaper. The Sunday morning lazy kind. It consisted of a wide, lifted bed with two girls having their lazy morning in bed while reading newspapers and drinking coffee. The light setup was great as the studio had lots of natural light and that is what he was using. I snapped some photos on the side and over his shoulder. It was definitely a great experience and something I was able to take with me from Philadelphia.





Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home