Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Calm vol. 242



Quite a boring photo, I do not like it all, but I like the story behind this bottle of Ale-8-One.
I got to know it while visiting Kentucky, US ten years ago. Ginger drinks are not really a thing in this side of the world, at least they weren't 10 years ago. I really liked the drink, so that after I left, my friend mailed me three bottles of it to Estonia! Wow! When in the States, try it!

From their webpage you can read:

Ale-8’s crisp, clean taste is handcrafted batch by batch using a secret recipe passed down through four generations. Lightly carbonated and made with real ginger and citrus, experience a flavor that pops, especially when chilled.  Since 1926, we have been committed to delivering the one-of-a-kind taste of the original Ale-8 and remained loyal, steady and proudly unconventional.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home