Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Calm vol. 139



Ale-8-One, known colloquially as Ale-8, is a regional ginger and citrus flavored soft drink, distributed primarily to brick and mortar retailers in Kentucky. It is bottled by the Ale-8-One Bottling Company, a family-owned enterprise in the small town of Winchester, Kentucky, near Lexington, where the beverage is especially popular. Ale-8 could be described as a ginger pop with a "kick". It is a ginger and citrus blend, containing less carbonation, and fewer calories than conventional soda.

I got to know Ale-8-One when I was in Kentucky visiting my friends. Ginger ale was a new flavour for me, which I really grew to like. They were so kind that they even send me few bottles via mail. Here is the last of the bottle I had a chance to enjoy many years ago. On these days I am not a big soda drinker anyway.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home