Friday, January 29, 2016

How it is with the secrets?








I love this place. It is so unique that I have been coming back here twice and have always missed to turn to the site. I missed this already for two summers in a row. Must put that down for this years list.

Anyway, commenting my own question earlier, as do we always have to share the coolest spots, places, eat-outs, sights, songs etc or it is okay to keep few of them secret, just to ourselves? Well, all those things are not secret to anybody, as if I know it, you may know it as well. 
Just a thought.


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

"all those things are not secret to anybody". This is so true.

5:55 AM, January 29, 2016  
Blogger chris said...

The nature and life :)

8:43 AM, January 31, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home