Sunday, October 11, 2015

Roni



This is my good friend Roni. I met him at a Yahoo chat room ages ago. I wouldn't think that you can meet nice and decent people from places like this, but it happened. He is from India, but for some time already residing in USA, in New Jersey. I stayed at their home for a week and they showed me around the northern states in USA. During that time I could only dream of Canada, which wasn't so far from our route at all.
Anyway, Roni is a pure soul, who always tries to help you and figure things out or make things work. He can listen and he can offer his help, which is always coming from the depth of his heart. I enjoyed our long chats online or from face to face and sometimes over the phone too. Now it has been six years since we last met and his health is very poor...I think often of him and wish him the best. I am glad that after all these years we still keep in touch.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home