Sunday, October 26, 2014

Meeting Fred Jüssi

Sunday series is introducing famous or not so famous men.




Around this time it is a year when I met the honorable Fred Jüssi. I have never saw or heard him talking before, and after the first meeting, so far the only one, I was literally blown away. It took me to read through all his books and explore about Estonian nature. Looks like I have seen NOTHING and experienced NOTHING and Estonia is so tiny anyway :O

Thanks for the inspiration, Fred.

I didn't have my own camera with me, hence the quality of these, but these shots are still precious to me.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Arp said...

Tore seeria, mõnus valgus. Hea fotograaf teeb igasuguse kaameraga ilusa pildi ;)

2:30 PM, October 27, 2014  
Blogger Kerly said...

Aitäh. Rõõm kuulda, aga no Sina pole ka kiitustega kitsi :)

5:01 PM, November 21, 2014  
Blogger Arp said...

Miks ma peaksin seda varjama, kui pildid meeldivad? Laitmiseks pole seni põhjust leidnud. Sinu pildiallkirju ja pikemaid selgitavaid tekste on samuti alati mõnus lugeda ;)

6:25 AM, November 22, 2014  
Blogger Kerly said...

Ei pea üldse varjama, see on tore, et ilusasti ütled, pole lihtsalt sellega harjunud :)

Aitäh, püüan samas vaimus jätkata ;)

3:20 AM, November 25, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home