Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Palace


On my usual Tuesday post there is no building or a room, but in a way a building in completely another form. I would even call this a palace. This was a left-over cabinet which I worked up on my own with the inspiration by Hans and help from Carolyn i.e. Bon Eco. Hans gave me the original idea of making it by Kente cloth. So there started my little research on this subject and I tried to make this night stand like a powerful and glorious palace. It is up to you if I managed.


Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaak said...

You did :)

6:23 AM, August 01, 2012  
Anonymous Amerikansk said...

You managed handily. It really looks great.

12:53 PM, August 09, 2012  
Blogger Kerly said...

Thank you, thank you! :)

4:03 AM, August 22, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home