Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Accidential 911









I haven't ever seen a flying toy which has a parachute hanging loose behind while flying. Well, the truth is that it wasn't a toy, but a baby bird who had caught by a plastic bag and when flying it stopped the bird getting the speed she wanted. Thank god not in a far distance it fell down and stayed down, so I ran with my friend to help her out. We covered the bird with scarf to prevent it taking off without helping her. She was a peaceful bird, who was flying plastic bag handle under her feathers, which stopped her flying at the normal speed. I was able to get this stupidity off of her and she was released. She thanked us while flying above us and doing crazy air show while leaving the location.

Plastic bag is hanging in my room.

Okay you smart person tell me what kind of bird you think it was?


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

a Batwoman ? (// Batman)
;)

3:21 PM, May 24, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home