Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Canadian Museum of Nature




Other than making panorama, I am presenting three photos of the new glass exhibition area in Canadian Museum of Nature. Maybe the house itself doesn't look something really majestic (I am sure for bunch of people it does), but that protruding glass part is something. For me mattered most than the house itself, what was inside of those sturdy walls. The trip to world of nature was terrific. Exhibits looked nice, wonderfully designed, nice IT solutions, lots of interactivity, lots of material for learning and thinking. Four hours seemed like a moment.

Nature comes first.




.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stefan said...

I like your pics!
-

I found some pics in Berkeley and put them on my blog...
Images of strangers.
All the best
Stefan

6:00 AM, June 08, 2011  
Blogger Kerly said...

Thanks Stefan. Where are you, what you're doing? Hope to hear soon from you.
I will check out your blog as soon as I get to use better internet connection.

9:14 AM, June 08, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home