Thursday, May 26, 2011

LIFE magazine




I have always had so much respect for LIFE magazine. Not that I ever have held an issue in my hands, but because of how many world famous photographers got wind to their wings while they had their photo stories published in LIFE. Also I find it a great compliment for the artist. It is very hard if not impossible to get your photographs there, but it can be done. Some people are doing this. If I wouldn't manage this ever, then I would be still somewhat proud of the exposure my nations little capital got, while it was published in LIFE's The World's Must-See Destinations magazine last year. I was almost hysterically happy finding this magazine in a barber shop in a little Avril's town Napanee.
Latvia and Lithuania wasn't there and if I recall then no Finland either.

How many Estonians knew about this?




Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger josejoaquin said...

So sweet... A little bit of exiled nationalism...
OK.

10:26 PM, May 27, 2011  
Blogger Kerly said...

:)

2:42 PM, June 05, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home