Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ihuüksi


On Friday I went out in one of the saloon's in Tallinn. When I was ready to go home I joined the line of people who wanted the same as I did - to get their coats or to leave overdresses to the cloakroom to enter the party. Me and some other people were patiently waiting for our turn, but many women were bold enough just to press themselves to the line and without any problem they managed to enter it and get served before us. I do not know why I remained silent, but I think it was the last drop anyway. I was bewildered. I mean where those people come from, what makes them think that they are better than the rest. Oh my. Anyway there were two women who weren't the regular party crowd, as they looked kind of geeky and a bit older, too. They told me with a smile to be more active. Good advice, like I didn't know that, but why I didn't act to it. I should.


I was more active yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE!



Fight for your rights.



Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To get something what you really and truly need on your natural way..

Malcolm X

3:40 PM, February 15, 2011  
Blogger Kerly said...

Good point, thank you.
:)

3:42 PM, February 15, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home