Sunday, October 23, 2005

Waste board.
No more golden Californian beaches.
Only moss.

But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Michael Jackson "Speechless"


For every Blue Monday in my life.
Maybe yours too?

You're the piece of gold the flushes all my soul.
Extra time, on the ground. You're my Playground Love.
Air "Playground love"



And so Annie waits, Annie waits, for a MAIL from a friend
(originally instead of a mail is a word call, sorry Ben)
Ben Folds "Annie Waits"


Children of corn, Estonian way


Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And baby I love you
The Beatles "Drive my car"


Somewhere.
[Soomveer]
There's a place for us. Someday a place for us.
Barbara Streisand "Somewhere"
Photos of my bicycle two-day trip in Vooremäe.
Nature still surprises, and the way of some things are, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

V6imatult lahe, t6esti. See sillaga foto v6tabki s6natuks ju. Erilise t2helepanu osaliseks saavad veel maisilaps ja postkast.
See what other's don't indeed.

6:36 AM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home